Energy calculations & thermography
Need help with calculating a U-value of a structure, enveloping area or other important facts that may be needed for new construction, renovation or other situations?
Then please contact us for further information. We will do our best to help you.
The infrared radiation, IR, is a part of the electromagnetic spectrum that we perceive as heat. Thermography, or sometimes referred to as thermal imaging, convert an object’s infrared radiation to heat as a visible image that allows us to ‘see’ and ‘measure’ temperature differences in a convenient way.
To help find flaws in a building’s design thermal imaging can be a good tool. With an infrared camera we can help locating:
- Faults and defects in the insulation of walls and floors.
- Leaks in doors, windows, joints etc.
- Draught along the floor.
- Leaks in ventilation systems.
- Troubleshooting the heating coils in the floor.
- Certain electricity faults.
- Highlighting the hidden wear or other changes that suggest that something is about to fail. Nearly everything gets hot before it fails, which means that errors can be detected before a breakdown occurs.
Perhaps you have an elusive problems that might be made visible with the help of thermography?
We have the equipment! Get in touch!