Energy audit of small & medium-sized enterprises (SME)
The Swedish Energy Agency provides financial support to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) to conduct an energy audit. The energy auditing support is a grant that covers 50 percent of the costs of an energy audit with the proposed measures and associated energy plan. You can receive a maximum of SEK 50 000 in support from the Energy Agency. The grant has to be applied for before the energy audit begins. We can help you with this application.
What’s the meaning of SME-enterprises?
The classification means that the business does not employ more than 249 people and has an annual turnover not exceeding EUR 50 million or a balance sheet not exceeding EUR 43 million per year. Ownership conditions may also affect. For more information, see link to the Swedish Energy Agency.
The basis of our work is to identify, analyze and monitor energy use. Which technical measures appropriate for implementation vary by case.
The procedure typically include:
Collection of data on energy usage, statistics.
- Measurement and data collection on site to understand power distribution and, with help of manufacturing times, to develop an energy balance. We have access to electricity metering equipment, including loggers.
- Review of the building status.
- Each unit process is analyzed for its energy use and efficiency.
- Processing of the data collected.
- Finally, a report is written. Alternatively, an energy plan with all the important facts, such as Energy Agency regulations and proposals are presented in a structured and accessible way.
Measurements are preformed weekly to collect effect and time of the operation.
The measurings are processed and the data is collected.